The Coopetition Lab has since 2012 been the focal point for research, teaching and practice on coopetition, strategy and innovation at the University of Montpellier and Montpellier Business School in southern France.
The Coopetition Lab is a part of Labex Entreprendre belonging to University of Montpellier. One of the key emphasis is on the qualification of doctoral researchers within the framework of a focused research programme and a structured training strategy. In addition, the Coopetition Lab aims at creating relevant course modules in order to enable graduate students to develop a deeper understanding of industrial strategies.
The missions of the Coopetition Lab are to:
- Exchange and promote research findings on coopetition, strategy and innovation
- Enhance and expand the curriculum for students interested in these subjects
- Create events nationally and internationally on coopetition, strategy and innovation
- Establish relationships with the local business community.
Visit the program’s website
- Analysing, via specific industry studies, cooperation strategies and their effects
- Combining industry studies with an inter-sector study
- Trying to identify any regularities common to all industries
- Frédéric Le Roy : Professor – University of Montpellier – mail
- Paul Chiambaretto : Associate Professor – Montpellier Business School – mail