Six PhD positions are currently available at the LabEx Entreprendre, in the fiels of Law, Economy and Management:
- Subject 1): Challenges of digitalization on bank’s business models – F BENHMAD – Economy
- Subject 2): Quintuple-Helix Model and dynamic of Innovation – K MESSEGHEM – Management
- Subject 3): The right to give an undertaking in order to avoid secondary insolvency proceedings in the European Insolvency Regulation – S BENILSI – Private Law
- Subject 4): Portfolio instability and ISR investment: behavioral insights – P SENTIS – Management
- Subject 5): Entrepreneurial Support for liberating firms: criticism, modalities and challenges – S SAMMUT – A JAOUEN – Management
- Subject 6): Entrepreneurial business support for early stage and take-overs’ process: between convergences and divergences – S SAMMUT – Management
- Subject 7): Convergences between digital economy and energy: new modes of exchange and peer-to-peer platforms – JC POUDOU – Economy
Procedures and agenda for candidates
1st step: 18th of April 2018
Subjects are available on the LabEx and doctoral school website.
2nd step: 13th of July 2018
Deadline for the reception of your application files. Applications have to be on 2 subjects at the maximum with a priority order clearly specified*. Candidates are invited to contact the PhD supervisor(s) before the submission of their application.
3rd step: 20th of July 2018
Selected candidates are informed of the date and recruitment procedures for the jury interview**. They receive an official invitation and have to confirm their presence or not.
4th step: 18th of September 2018
LabEx Jury’s interviews. All the candidates have to validate their Master degree and to have the results in July.
Jury will be made of the PhD supervisors who have submitted a PhD subject, and lab directors.
*If the Master thesis is not yet to be supported at the submission deadline, candidates have to provide as much information as possible about the state of progress of their research (btw 10-20 pages).
**Each candidate is asked to: give his (her) point of view on the selected subject and to defend the relevance of his (her) profile with this subject, to present a scientific paper corresponding to the selected subject (the paper has to be chosen among the references provided. It is not a presentation of the Master thesis).
Complete files are: an application file, a master thesis copy, an official transcript and resume.
Submissions have to be addressed to Mme Morgane JACQUET before the 13th of July 2018 by e-mail email@example.com and by post mail at the following address:
Institut Montpellier Management
Rue Vendémiaire – Espace Richter
34960 MONTPELLIER Cedex 2 (France)